Tuesday 19 April 2016

Xar Heavy Weapons Teams

Two new packs of Xar heavy weapons from GZG: a launcher/mortar team and a heavy beam cannon team. 

Really good fun to paint, with their brain/walnut-like heads and all the legs! I do like a good alien figure, and these are up there with the best. Lovely models, as we've come to expect from GZG.

Hopefully that keeps me up to date with this range, but I understand these went on sale at Salute at the weekend, so I'll have to make sure Jon hasn't sneaked any more out!






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've finished these just in time, or I should use these for SP2?
      It's worth a try!

      Delete
  2. They look great. I need to get some for my Xar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, your work continues to impress, demoralize, and motivate all at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buckeye.
      I hope it motivates more than the other two!

      Delete